OFF: reply to the truth is out there.

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Fri Nov 21 14:51:53 EST 1997

I see Satan as a personal demon in us, and sometimes that side of us causes
grief to others. I see God as as a uniting concept of everything, the
glue that sticks the cosmos together and what may stick the minds of
many together as well. I see neither as independent entities, nor do
I believe in organized religion (what an oxymoron!) being capable of much,
apart from achieving surface "good" or "bad" as opposed to individual
enlightenement which I think is a unique process in each and every one of
us. I bow to the logic of the universe and it's physical laws which is God's
domain, however it doesen't mean I don't take the Devil by the hand elsewhere
if I feel like it. I belong to no entity or organiziation, be it good or bad,
but to myself. As for my body, it belongs to this Earth.

Christian