Off: Music help

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Fri Nov 21 14:56:38 EST 1997

At 11:25 21.11.97 -0700, you wrote:

>Good question!! the cd I saw had 5 beaqtlish looking guys on the cover-one
title

If they weren't wearing sombreros it was the UK band :-)

(Actually, this reminds me of The Stairs' excellent "Mexican R&B"
album/CD which does indeed have Beatlish looking guys on the cover
with one guy wearing a sombrero!!)

>was Saw (or something sawblade) with a circular saw blade on the cover. I
should
>have3 written down the titles:)I guess I'll hafta look again:)
>Pam

I don't know anything about the mexican Cast but I suspect they are pretty
ho-hum derivative standard "Progrock".

Christian