Truth is Out there

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Nov 21 16:21:14 EST 1997

>Now, I disagree with you about Satan.  It's your opinion that there is
no such thing, so I don't know if you are an athiest or just an
agnostic, or whatever, but it's just an opinion nonetheless.  My opinion
is different, but it's only valid to myself...

>I believe that there IS such a thing as the devil, but I don't agree
with the common perception of a "goat horned redskinned wicked-laughing
incarnation".  I also believe in a God that is not a dispassionate,
remote observer, but actually a loving God who cares about his people

Amen Mr. Young, well said.

I wonder if Death Metal bands believe "the Devil made them do it."

lil ab

"Order my steps, in your Word."