HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Fri Nov 21 17:40:35 EST 1997

>Well, I don't think we'll find even one tune that all BOC-L members
>equally like (or dislike). As for me, I quite like Gimme Shelter :)
>Yury Elik

And that is one of the better tracks. letting in the past, wave upon wave,
spce is thier (plastine), that alvent one (can't spell the name off hand but
last track side 2) and gimme Shelter. Best tracks on the album IMHO.

And I must post my rating lsit of the real aduio gig and the new album when I
get hold of what I wrote, not on me at present becuase I then want to see if
people disagree. Be very interesting whihc everyone liking different tracks
but does everyone agree that reptiod visiosn if the best track on the new
album and that Wycan canon drive is the worst on the album?

Or does someone think the total oppersite? Whihc will probably be the case.
But I just love the beinign of verse 2 on reptiod visions where the effect
goes into on vocals And they add effect on to the start of his vocals as well.
So spacy! in fact when I first haerd hawkwidn from my borther all I could say
was "it's the effects". being a sci-fi fan it's no wonder but they were good
and here I am now saying the same thing aobut the new album. It's the effects.

Timmy Langner