HW: DH vs. ... (Forward)

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri Nov 21 17:24:31 EST 1997

On Saturday, November 22, 1997 9:46 AM, langner timothy
[SMTP:96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK] wrote:

> Does any one have the words to song of the germlin?

I focused the magnifying glass that brought the downfall of Icarus.
Baloons were easy, a simple pin, or a knife in the case of the zeppelin.
That blade was the cause of many a prang, in the early days of stick and
string.
I am the gremlin, I was there, making mischief in the air,
and always will be wherever man flies in the face of creation's plan.

                                        - Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters

        And that's from memory :-)
        If you don't have Captain Lockheed - get it. That's all there is about it.
In fact, if you don't have all of Calvert's solo albums, get them too. Then
get all the things he did with other people, too. And then go and get all
the concert recordings you can find with him performing. You can have a bit
of a sit down after that.

-=- Max Wilcox -=-