HW: Hawkwind, _The 1999 Party_ (Review)

DAMON CAPEHART monsieur at MYMAIL.NET
Sat Nov 22 11:30:58 EST 1997

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 23:29:38 -0800 herbert rosenberg
<chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET> wrote:
>Damon said:
>>BTW, Mike Coleman is getting back on the ball again.  He was as
>> depressed as anyone would be for missing StrangeDaze.  I should be
>> getting my copies of DH and 1999 soon.
>> Damon
>
>   How much is Mike asking for these?

Not sure about 1999, but I seem to remember less than $20 for DH, but
don't hold me to that.  His first few copies had to be a bit more because
he got them from a more expensive supplier, but soon he should be getting
them a bit more directly (therefore, more cheaply).

Damon