Distant Horizons cover

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Sat Nov 22 11:20:13 EST 1997

>This still looks to me like a "get the in-house
>designer to hastily stick something together" job! And if HW themselves are
>voicing objections to it, then I bet it was!
>
>Dave

A picture of an insect for Reptoid Vision?
Tire tracks, which have absolutely nothing to do with the lyrics to Wheels?
Etc, etc.
Love that color scheme, though.

I think Phetamine Street will have to take a few listens to grow on me, but
then
again so did Ship Of Dreams, which I now like quite a bit.
Interesting to see Love In Space go from an instrumental to a full-blown
song
with a middle interlude back to an instrumental, albeit a completely
different one...

Kevin Sommers