DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show) (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sat Nov 22 13:08:41 EST 1997

Maybe after trying fancy digipaks on _Alien 4_
>and _Love in Space_, they thought they'd have a go at a "no-frills" package
>at a lower price this time?

Actualy I was surprised at the cost of the CD most are more expensive than
that I was expecing to pay 15UKP so it was a nice change becuase I bought a
copy brand new which is sometihng I don't do that often.

>_1999 Party_ comes in a smashing package, but in your other post you say that
>it's too expensive for you...  there's no pleasing some people! :)
>
>- Andy

I can easily be pleased. Issue all things on record and failing that - tape.

However in this day and age a bit more colour doesn't cost that much more?
Even if it's just the same pattern but in the colours they use in their laser
show. Would look better and I really like the colorus of their laser show. And
as for the 1999 space tour CD I wouldn't be comlaining if it had been relaised
on record. Then although bigger packeging (:)))))) ) it would probably be
cheaper! But yes nice packgeing and that does put the price up so it would be
worth it just can't afford to pay that amount in one go. Which is why I like
the idea of records and tpaes being issued but it seems they don't (EMI and
EBS).

Timmy Langner