Alian reissue?

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sat Nov 22 13:11:23 EST 1997

According to virgin Megstores a new hawkwind album called Alien has been
iussed on 17th novemebr on record and CD. Orginaly I wondered what it was but
when they mentioned it on the day of releaise I realsied it can only be the
orginal alien album, reissued. Havn't heard anything offical though.

Virgin seemed to know more about this alien issue than the 1997 party album
AND the NEW Hawkwind album. That was on 2 seprate osccions when they didn't
know what new CD I was talking about but certinaly new of this alien issue
(they didn't reffer to it as a reissue).

Timmy Langner