HW: DH vs. ... (Forward)

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Nov 22 12:43:49 EST 1997

On Saturday, November 22, 1997 11:43 AM, J Strobridge
[SMTP:eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK] wrote:

> Skip this one, find a large
> chair to curl up in beside the fire, pour yourself a mug or glass of
> your favourite choice of beverage and read "Hype" the book instead  8-)

        Well, that only goes for the lucky people who actually *have* the book....
        I'd give quite a lot to actually find a copy of this book. I think I'd
also pay a ridiculous amount of money for it. It's also probable that I'd
remove limbs if it meant that it were only slightly more likely that I'd
get this book.
        No doubt I've said this before, but if anyone sees this 2nd hand, I will
pay a pretty penny (or many pretty pennies) to get it. The likelyhood of
finding Hype 2nd hand in Australia, is about as likely as finding an
origional vynl copy of New Worlds Fair in an out of the way record shop.

-=- Max Wilcox -=-