HW: DH vs. ... (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sun Nov 23 09:39:33 EST 1997

>I focused the magnifying glass that brought the downfall of Icarus.
>Baloons were easy, a simple pin, or a knife in the case of the zeppelin.
>That blade was the cause of many a prang, in the early days of stick and
>string.
>I am the gremlin, I was there, making mischief in the air,
>and always will be wherever man flies in the face of creation's plan.
>
>                                        - Captain Lockheed and the
Starfighters

Thanks.

Those words look diferent to the ones Ron sung/said at the beinign of the last
song on the leastest tour? Is that song germlin different to song of the
germlin or just different words? I'm confused. I thougt he was singing/saying
something like death to rockets unto sapce, chaose tkaes the human ....

>        If you don't have Captain Lockheed - get it. That's all there is
about it.
>In fact, if you don't have all of Calvert's solo albums, get them too. Then
>get all the things he did with other people, too. And then go and get all
>the concert recordings you can find with him performing. You can have a bit
>of a sit down after that.

I've seen copies of the Captain lockheed album but I've also seen the price
which went with them at the time. I think that shop liked to over price its
records. But I intened to get it along with all the other calvert stuff. In
fact if I win the lottery then I would pay someone to find me every known live
recording of everything related to hawkwind. Oh and I'd hire a privte
detactive (secert agent?) to find me all the unknown hawkwind stuff as well.
But then I don't do the lotteery so I can't see that happeneing.

>-=- Max Wilcox -=-

Timmy Langner