HW: Revelations (was: reply to the truth is out there: ENUFF'Z'ENUFF!

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sun Nov 23 18:28:36 EST 1997

Guido Vacano writes:

> Christian sez--
> >
> > Now, now, all this bickering in the name of religion...
> > will you folks never learn?? Tsk. Tsk. Look what I set

And on the nth day there was created a mighty sound and a silver disc of
gleaming brilliance.  And when a light was shone upon the disc it brought
forth great and wondrous music and all who listened to it said.... "well
it's not bad for a new album really".   And so it was Named and that
Name was "Distant Horizons" for it was far out of reach for those who
were not close at hand to the Source of Issue

And then there was brought forth one that was greater and still more
wondrous.   And it came upon the Back of the other and yet was the
mightier.   And its name was of the Future yet it spoke of the Past and
all who heard it said "This Is Indeed the One, the Greatest the most
Powerful, From the time when all were Komplete - Let us remember and
praise always that Time".   And the letters of its forming were E and
M and I and its Time was 1999 and all the people listened and were
Amazed.

(excerpted from "The Hawk Book of Wind - Visions of the Future in the
Past" as revealed in a dream state and interpreted by the True Profits)

oops - that wasn't me - my keyboard just took over - I couldn't stop it
- honest!   <jill>

> > off here, the good old Atheist vs. Believer mouth off.
>
> I'm not an atheist dammit! :-)
>
> > Stop it! :)
>
> Okay. :-) Now tell me why the hell I can't find _Distant Horizons_ or _The
> 1999 Party_ at any of the record stores here?

'cos they're all over here!   They must have flooded the stores
massively with DH - every bin has 4 or more copies.   I can send one
across to you if you are still in search of it!

> The Hawkwind-deprived non-atheist Guido

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk