HW : 1999 Party ROCKS, TOO!! (Forward)

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Mon Nov 24 09:10:46 EST 1997

[SMTP:96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK] wrote:

>> PS shame they don't have any videos form that period to issue? Juat imagen a
>> 74 gig on video? Would be awsome. and having never seen them live until now
>> even better.
>
>        Or - Space Ritual on video. Excuse me while my braincells melt.
>
>-=- Max Wilcox -=-

Well I still live in hope of one day finding the live 72 or 73 video I heard
about years back. This is NOT the Silver Machine "promo" thing but a full
show filmed by GermanTV.  Maybe it doesn't exist, but I like to think it's
out there waiting on me!!

Dave