OFF: Truth is out there...

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Nov 24 09:22:20 EST 1997

> Now, now, all this bickering in the name of religion...
> will you folks never learn?? Tsk. Tsk. Look what I set
> off here, the good old Atheist vs. Believer mouth off.

>I'm not an atheist dammit! :-)

Howls.  BOC-L "The nexus of the crisis, the origin of storms..."

>Hey, come on... they don't believe it's devil "that made them do it"...
>they know who's to blame... everything is of course Steve's fault! :-)

>Daniel

Lets see S -T-E-V-E    S-W-A-N-N  you could almost do it, 8>)

>>From Peppermint Tribe Mailing List> Prunella Scales did some touring back in
>August and September, all of which I missed.  They played with such
notables >as Flotsom and Jetsom and Blue Oyster Cult.  Any of you get
to see them?  >Let me know!

Anybody catch this band with BOC this past year?  Are they any good?
Siagon Kick fans, couple of things, beyond the mail order cd of demos
and rarities there is a new material SK cd comming soon.  Also Jason has
a solo cd in the works and the first Flat CD is just a short ways away.
Busy group of musicians.

lil ab

"Isn't sanity a one trick pony anyway?  I mean all you get is one trick,
rational thinking.  But when your good and crazy the sky's the limit."
-The Tick

OBCD - Space In Your Face, Galactic Cowboys