Truth is Out there

Stephen Swann swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Mon Nov 24 10:40:21 EST 1997

Daniel Wikdahl writes:
> At 03:21 PM 11/21/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> >I wonder if Death Metal bands believe "the Devil made them do it."
> >
> >lil ab
>
> Hey, come on... they don't believe it's devil "that made them do it"...
> they know who's to blame... everything is of course Steve's fault! :-)
>
>                               mvh - Diablo Wikdahl

Hey, blaming me for the existence of Death Metal is getting pretty
low, guys!  Blame me for everything on BOC-L, if you wish.  But I've
heard Slayer, and they're not my responsibility!

disgruntled,
Steve

ObTop3songsInTheSwannHouseholdThisMonth: Tool "Aenema"(!), Mike
Oldfield "5 Miles Out", Calvert "Voyaging to Vinland".