BOC - Extending the Random Access Myth

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 24 12:43:31 EST 1997

   It's a sad fact, but it's pretty obvious that it will take a
seriously major event to get the Oyster Boys (or more particularly
Albert and Sandy) up off their collective arse to finish the musical
conversion of Soft Doctrines of Immaginos into the Imaginos
Mythos/Cycle.
   The Random Access Myth is a beautiful creation.  It's influences are
scintillating.  We are those for whom it was written, do we not
therefore hold the necessary powers to complete the masterpiece?
   If you tell me there's no-one out there with the ability and desire
to join in a communal authorship and write the next lines, I will not
believe you.

   Lay your head on oyster beds, plush as down.  You'd never believe
that you'd be, by a song, redeemed.

   If you imagination is ice, Freeze on.

Chris.