BOC: Immaginos and his doctor sauce.

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Nov 24 14:03:24 EST 1997

> From:          Horse Whisperer <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM>

>   Mr Bouchard is certainly holding the flag high (one the BOC have
> shunned) from tBS stuff I've heard, but as you say, it's Sandy's baby.
> To quote the Spinal Tap movie..."Currently residing in the 'Where Are
> they Now' file...".

True enough.  But it never was a BOC project anyway, really, though
granted members of BOC did contribute to pieces of the project along
the way.  And, given the shady dealing surrounding the Imaginos
recording that did see light of day, it would take gigantic balls the
size of hot-air balloons for BOC to try anything else with the
project.  Really, the only way for Imaginos to do what it originally
attempted, would be for a full-out BOC reunion WITH SP, and the odds
of that are nearly incalcuable...

> I'll agree that the original feeling and groove (in all senses) could
> not be duplicated.  But look at what Albert's doing with tBS.  It's not
> trying to regain past glories, it's new.
>
> More later.
> Good Health to you.
> Chris.

So Chris, have you seen tBS in concert?  If so, what's your opinion?
theo