BOC - Extending the Random Access Myth

Teri Cruzan Brizo777 at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 24 16:35:29 EST 1997

Does anyone else do this stuff????

I am/was working on a story about a young woman born in Nantes France in late
1780s, she was victimized by priests who were agents of the Illuminati, she
escapes to New Orleans , she is not a regular person, she time travels and
sees future stuff, oops, don't have my notebook here...forget how i spelled
her name, think it was Desirre' Allouyves...??? Her father was a master
glazier and member of the order of blue masons, oops forgot some more ......
..and well so on, and so on, in the new world, she hooks up with the Natchez
as they are being ravaged by epidemic diseases....
..If I ever get time to revise and find a departure  I might put this story
and a couple song/poems from it on a web site.
Its a mixture of history, factual stuff from documents, like the fur trade
records, letters of Colbert, jesuit relations, genelogy sources etc. my
imagination, far out conspiracy theories.... and I wanted to make a
connection to the Imaginos saga.
And it was decent fun......
anyone else???