Truth is Out there

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon Nov 24 18:45:36 EST 1997

At 11:22 PM 11/24/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Daniel:
>
>Grishnak is the best thing to come outta Norway since Smalahove!!!!!

...maybe I'll skip the Smalahove after all... :-)

Grishnak is one of the orcs in Lord of the rings... Vargs girlfriend
told me the two of them had invented a secret language based on the orcs
language in Tolkien's books... :-Z

>Christian
>
>PS: Varg cut his hair a few years back.

...then it can't be much left of him now. :-)
I remember him being very small and thin... hair was the only thing he'd got.

BTW: Do you remember the name of the Mayhem guy Varg killed?
Epidemeus? Eurounionius? Ementhaler? Analeus? Ansjouvius? Drittsekkeus?
Elkeus?

                        - Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR