OFF/HW: Poetry With Music

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Nov 24 10:47:22 EST 1997

More poetry Thoughts:

Puts on jazz-duffer hat (*g*) & lights pipe...

Stan Tracey wrote a jazz suite for 'Under Milk Wood', and the second
recording of this has readings between the pieces, and he also produced a
"Poet's Suite" more recently: the album doesn't have any poetry on it, but
the performance that the BBC broadcast had poems from each of the four
poets preceding each of the sections.

ChrisW