HW : 1999 Party ROCKS, TOO!! (Forward)

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Nov 24 11:05:03 EST 1997

At 14:10 24/11/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Well I still live in hope of one day finding the live 72 or 73 video I heard
>about years back. This is NOT the Silver Machine "promo" thing but a full
>show filmed by GermanTV.  Maybe it doesn't exist, but I like to think it's
>out there waiting on me!!
>
>Dave

I'm sure it does - I saw some amazing vintage rock shows breoadcast by WDR
in the wee small hours of Saturday night & Sunday morning on cable when I
lived in Belgium (including a whole night of Rory Gallagher just after he
died).  I reckon you could spend half a lifetime going through their archives!

ChrisW