BOC: Murray Krugman, Bruce and forgotten things...

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Mon Nov 24 21:16:11 EST 1997

Given the recent hullabaloo about Sandy P. and the Oyster Boys, I was wondering
what role did Murray K. play in the production of those first 7 LPs.

Also, how did BOC get hooked up with Bruce Fairbairn(sp?) on _tRbN_?
Who produced the Stalk Forrest Group sessions?
Whatever became of the other pre-BOC recordings outside of SFG?  Are they
still trapped helplessly in a vault?  Who maintains these places?  How
different is the motor city's burnin version of Cities of Flame w/RnR than
the version we all know and love? Why am I asking so many questions?

Be very afraid of tBS's heaviness on "Hassan I Sahba,"
Jason