BOC: First Post & Question

Dawa dawa at GORILLA.NET
Tue Nov 25 04:10:22 EST 1997

Hi Everybody,

I've been lurking around on the BÖC/HW list for a while now and up until this point, while enjoying the posts, I have never really had a reason to post anything myself.

Until now... This weekend while doing some CD shopping at a local record store I found The Reaper - Blue Öyster Cult - Best CD.  You know the one, the 1993 import from Germany, the one that I always thought would be nice to have but was too damn expensive to buy until I found it for less than 10 dollars.  Yeah that one!  Well anyways, I love the CD, and it is nice to have some of these songs on CD, especially The Vigil (one of my all time favourites), and the 2 cuts from Imaginos.  I am gradually trying to buy everything on disk since all the cassettes I bought years ago have all long since worn out. I know some of them will be tough to find - especially Imaginos. I do have the 3pak of the first three albums, and I've got Workshop too.

Well, back to why I am posting in the first place.  Does anyone know where I can find a translation of the German liner notes that accompany the import disk?  Is it in the FAQ?  It looks like it would be a pretty good read.  Anyways thats about all for now.  Thanks!

Dawa