HW: Griffin Titles available again!

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 25 18:57:23 EST 1997

Sonique writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Just got this from Rob Godwin:
> The Griffin Music inventory has been released by the liquidators. Anyone
> needing Hawkwind or other Griffin stuff can order it from 905-333-3001
> (Isotope Music).
> Another tidbit of info that may be of interest, the Metal shield (solid
> die-cast) CD set will be available for a very short time. Only 250 made.
> They will be available at the Philadelphia record fair as well as from
> the number above.
> This is the package which Griffin put together just before going bump.

Has anyone got more details about what this is?   Is it Hawkwind stuff?
I've just given them a phone but of course everyone has gone home so
all I could do was leave a garbled message on the answermachine -
somehow I don't think they'll be phoning me back  8-(

> All 250 have been tied up tight behind the iron curtain of litiginous
> aliens for over a year. Get yours while you can!

Whatever I can do to help!   Good luck Rob and I hope you get what you
need to help you out.

thanks for posting this Paul!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk