(Fwd) tBS in Elmira

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 26 07:55:13 EST 1997

> From:          John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>
>
> The only flaw in Theo's most excellent review of the Elmira show was no
> mention of the bottom end being held down by bassist David Hirschberg --
> sorry Theo, but NOBODY ignores the bassplayer on MY watch!  ;-)

My apologies!  David kicked ass that night for sure.  I had to dash
that off in between trying to actually work for a change, so I didn't
get to say everything I would have like to...

> Anyways, I'd like to use your review on my tBS website, if you don't
> mind (http://members.aol.com/tbspostop) - let me know via e-mail if it
> would be o.k. (or not) to do so.
>
> John

Take my review--please!
theo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal..."
v.vega