HW: covers????

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Wed Nov 26 09:06:10 EST 1997

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Sonique wrote:

(Yes all those days ago)

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if these tracks have anything at all to do with HW, or is it
> just co-incidence??
>
> http://musiccentral.msn.com/Album/Display/205917
>
> http://musiccentral.msn.com/Album/Display/118360

one of these is the Daniel Lanios track entitled something along the lines
of 'Where the Hawkwind kills' and having got this album and listened to it
twice I can say there is no HW link, either stylistically or thematically.
If people are desperate I could decipher the lyrics, but it really is not
worth the candle. The DL album is not his winona one, but the older one
with lots of U2 and eno people doing boring american folk stuff, a bit
like the cowboy junkies (but not very like the cowboy junkies).

Mike w