(Fwd) tBS in Elmira

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 26 08:13:52 EST 1997

> From:          Dave Berry <daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK>

> An excellent review, but one sentence caught my eye:
>
> On 26 Nov 12:13, Ted Jackson jr. wrote:
> > Lead vocals came mainly
> > from pint-sized powerhouse Deb Frost, Al's wife, and a former rock
> > critic.
>
> How many vocalists were there?  It reads like there were two -- Deb, and
> an anonymous rock critic.  You could even stretch it to three!  It
> tickled my funny bone, anyway.
>
> I'd change "and" to "who is", but your taste may vary.
>
> Dave.
Really, if you look at it, it looks like there were 3 vocalists!
Deb, Al's wife, and a critic...
Hey, I started it last night after being on the job for 12 1/2 hours
and finished it this morning before my coffee!

Guess I'll have to give SU their english degree back...
theo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal..."
v.vega