(Fwd) tBS in Elmira

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 26 08:23:42 EST 1997

> From:          Hardman DK <D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK>

> Nice review! But I'm not sure that Deb would appreciate the references to
> her as 'pint-sized' and 'diminutive' (based on my experience with a
> similarly statured girlfriend). As it happens, BOCs original lineup were
> collectively fairly short, particularly Buck - but reviews of their shows
> don't normally refer to Buck being dwarfed by his guitar!

I bel;ieve my exact words were 'pint-sized powerhouse.'  I don't know
too many folks who would object to being called a powerhouse.
I used that imagery on purpose to convey that she had musical power
way beyond her size...

Jeez, wait'll you post your next review!

theo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal..."
v.vega