HW: Web record hunting

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.CS.VT.EDU
Wed Nov 26 10:08:39 EST 1997

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, Charlie wrote:

> Big Amongst Sheep -- "Terminal Velocity"
>
> Here it is, that record I bought for a buck, because it has NT, but only
> listened to once.
> Release date '82, "Special Guest -- Nik Turner: Sax & Flute"

Isn't the _Terminal Velocity_ attribution in the archived discography?
I remember back in its very early days, when I was doing my bit to flesh
it out, I gave a copy to my bookdealer, Mick Lyons, who was a massive
Nik Turner/ICU fan, and asked if there was anything he could add.
Naturally, a fair bit of Nik info was included, including the Big
Amongst Sheep link.

When in doubt, consult the BOC-L Hawkwind discography, codex, and lyrics
files.  Everything's in there somewhere; really. :-)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Jethro Tull, _Thick as a Brick (25th Anniversary Edition)_

e-mail: paul at gromit.cs.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix