HW: covers????

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Wed Nov 26 10:18:35 EST 1997

In message ID <Pine.SOL.3.96.971126140156.16920I-100000 at suma3.reading.ac.uk> on
26/11/97, BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List wrote:

BDL> one of these is the Daniel Lanios track entitled something along
BDL> the lines of 'Where the Hawkwind kills' and having got this album
BDL> and listened to it twice I can say there is no HW link, either
BDL> stylistically or thematically.

Right, the link from the Canadian Daniel Lanois to HW should remain in this -
good album - producer,  Brian Eno....
Song says "Where the Hawkwind kills, the blood runs deep" the rest is beyond my
damaged ears...
Olivier

     - via HOLY GALACTIC IMPERIUM ++

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).