OFF: Rory Gallagher

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Tue Nov 25 14:09:19 EST 1997

Hi there

At 11:27 25.11.97 EST, you wrote:
>> I'm sure it does - I saw some amazing vintage rock shows breoadcast by WDR
>> in the wee small hours of Saturday night & Sunday morning on cable when I
>> lived in Belgium (including a whole night of Rory Gallagher just after he
>> died).  I reckon you could spend half a lifetime going through their
archives!

>Maybe bernhard could give them phone call,to check the possibility out.
>Since he's in Germany

Rory did a handfull of gigs in Germany which were broadcasted bei the WDR

They were:

WDR, Studio, 06.10.1976, 115 min (video)
Essen, Gruga Halle, 22.07.1977, 65 min (video)
Loreley, Open Air, 1977 100 min (audio)

Bernhard