HW: Griffin Titles available again!

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Nov 26 11:36:14 EST 1997

Andy Gilham wrote:

> > What is this he's talking about?  I don't recall ever hearing about
> > this before.
>
> I have a vague recollection of a special edition of one album - maybe
> _Undisclosed Files_? - that was supposed to be in a metal box with the
> Doremi emblem on the front?  Maybe that's it?  For kollektors only, I
> think! :)

It is "Undisclosed Files" in the metal box.  If anyone is interested
in this, the person to talk to at Isotope Music is Jerry
(905-333-3001).  They are located outside of Toronto.  The shield
metal box set is $US 59.99.  I ordered mine today along with a couple
of other albums I couldn't find in stores.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

"Engineers are always honest in matters of technology and human relationships.
 That's why it's a good idea to keep engineers away from customers, romantic
 interests, and other people who can't handle the truth." - Scott Adams