Listening to 1999 Party...

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Nov 26 14:35:32 EST 1997

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997 21:18:13 -0500, you sent through the ether:

> I think it could have been a much better release than
>it is.  The problem of which I speak is the mix job!  Yes, even though Dave
>Brock did it, I just have to wonder what he was thinking.

Precisely! If the thing had the same type of  mix as Space Ritual it
would be awesome.. as it is it`s only "good" ..what about that Tamborine
thats 2000% louder than everything else halfway through disk one..
nasty!

All the vocals are too loud, the synths are too quiet.. pah! another
missed oppertunity. (don`t get me wrong, it`s still the best Hawks
release since PXR5...)

-Steve
-Opinions `r` us.