tBS in Elmira--a "penultimate" review...:-)

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 26 23:19:12 EST 1997

<< An excellent review, but one sentence caught my eye:

 > The first set included many songs Al had written for his previous
 > group, and it delighted this reviewer to hear them sung by their
 > original, and penultimate performer.

 I don't think this word means what you think it means.

Y'know, I've seen no less a personage than Marillion's Fish misuse that
term...  It sounds like an intensifier, but it's not.  It really means "next
to the last."  So, hmmm, Albert was the next to the last performer that
day...:-)

SET

(Wondering if this might lead to a Marillion/Fish thread...:-)