top ten psych lps

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Nov 27 04:59:44 EST 1997

Christian Mumford wrote:

> Um, this thread should be called
> top ten PROG lp's! "Psych" may be somewhat
> in the eye of the beholder but I see very
> little "genuine" psych here, and the few
> psych lp's are IMO more "prog" anyway... I
> mean - c'mon - Yes = psych? Tull's Broadsword
> And The Beast? GENESIS!!?? Jarre!!!??
> Marillion?!!!!

Hey dude-I had to make do here-my psych collection at this point is
miniscule-It mainly consists of Hawkwind,  Orb, Gong, Pink Floyd and
maybe a couple of other weird ones I've got buried in the tape pile:) :)
<<<GRIN>>>I'm NOT taking this a a flame-btw:)

I am working on this collection, btw-any recommendations?
Rock on!!
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton