Imaginos versus the Hounds of Tindalos

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 27 05:31:52 EST 1997

>Just wondering if you caught my post re: the Imaginos comic book
project.  If
>Sandy Pearlman and I have anything to say about it, the story WILL be
>finished, though not necessarily in musical form...
>
>Steven Tice
>Calliope Comics

Yep, I caught this loud'n'clear.  Didn't say anything 'cos I was writing
in a hurry.

It's good to hear that the concept is gonna get finished, and I reckon a
comic or series of graphic novels could be totally cool.  I have thought
that just tying the work up in print could leave it a little one
dimensional, or at least take a lot of the fizz out of it after what
we've been used to with words & music, but comics had never crossed my
mind.  Now that you've made that connection, my head is spinning with
the possibilities.  I really looking forward to reading whatever you
come up with.
What sort of style will you be using and when can we expect to see a
first issue??  Keep me, and the rest of BOC-L informed!

Thanks,
Chris.