1999 Party - Moorcock

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 27 07:14:21 EST 1997

Mark Edmonds writes:

> In article <199711251046.KAA27952 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk>, M Holmes
> <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> writes
> >Yup, I reckon that's him on Welcome to the Future.
> >
> >So was he at this gig or was that track taken from some other gig?
> >
> >FoFP
>
> Phew, for a moment there I thought no one would agree with me. Howabout
> he appeared for this number and then guested for the encores?

The thing is it was 1974. Moorcock would surely have had to have gone
along on tour with the band in order to appear.

Did Calvert appear at any of the US gigs that year? If not, Moorcock
usually depped for Calvert. But then it'd be weid that Moorcock didn't
do the vocals on Warrior at the End of Time.

> Mark

FoFP