Hawkwind - The Influences of Space

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 27 13:05:10 EST 1997

   I did not wonder where the creative impetus for Space Rock came from,
I kinda discovered everything in one sitting.
   Robert Calvert's Test-tube Conceived, Arthur Brown's Journey,
Hawkwind's Space Ritual and a Hawkwind bootleg called Utopia 1984.  BTW,
does anyone have Utopia 1984 on CD or Vinyl??  I'll pay money for it.
   Anyway, these four albums, a Walkman, some smokes and a beautiful
early evening under some trees on the side of a hill overlooking a lake.
The sun slowly sank and the stars came out one by one two by two four by
four seven by seven.
   Ah the joys of reliving your lost youth.

--
The Distorted Barbie questions the effect of a girl doll on society -
http://ezone.org/ez/e7/articles/napier/barbie.html - but Mattel told