OFF - BOC - Extending the Random Access Myth

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 27 13:45:08 EST 1997

>From: Jon Browne <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK>
>Subject:      Re: BOC - Extending the Random Access Myth

>Yeah, get into Hawkwind.

Hmmm.  I think I've got more HW records then BOC.  But that's not what I
meant - I see 8% of postings are HW on list called BOC-L.  Have I
arrived in a BOC lull?

>>Anyway, this list has far too much Hawkwind on it, so let's talk more
BOC.

>>Chris.
>
>--
>Jon Browne

The Masters of Reality did a song called John Brown (sic) in their debut
album.  Kicking track, kicking album too.

Yours, in search of space through a foreign mirror,
Imaginos Arcana

--
The Distorted Barbie questions the effect of a girl doll on society -
http://ezone.org/ez/e7/articles/napier/barbie.html - but Mattel told