OFF:Psych recommendations

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Nov 27 16:36:20 EST 1997

Kenneth Magmöösen wrote:

>I'm not sure that all the albums *really* are psych, but anyway, here we go:

Not knowing about Grobschnitt or Cosmic Overdose, the rest most *definetly*
are psych - but the Paragong you list is nonexistent? Sure it's not the Gong
Live (Bataclan, Paris) 1973? I think Paragong was an Allen-less brief
incarnation of Gong who appeared with one track on Virgin's mid-70's "V"
compilation?

Good to see High Tide there! Great stuff. Oh, and the ICU ones you list
are especially psychedelic if mastered from mr. Pond's vinyl! :)

Christian