top ten psych lps... and then some!

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Nov 27 22:44:30 EST 1997

Christian Mumford wrote:

> Thank God, my post came off a little sharp sorta didn't it?

Just a touch:) I didn't take it that way, tho!!

> >I am working on this collection, btw-any recommendations?

> <<big snip>>
>
> .. I know that list
> is seriously dementedly long, but once you get hooked there is no
> way to stop..... Oh, and Spiral Realms are definetly very psych, Pam,
> I think you have more psych in your tape pile than what you listed!

Kewl list!! Yes- I do have more than I thought-Spiral Realms, Porqupine Tree
:) all the Ozrics since Afterswish-without the new one that I cannot get
here(yet),:(  I guess I'll hafta look at  (and update) my list again:)Rock
on!
Pam

OBTurkeyday: <<GROAN>> "hey is there more of that pie???

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton
  ____/----^----\____     The greatest tool