Space punks

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Nov 28 09:57:18 EST 1997

One of my pals wanted a tape of the most punk influenced of Hawk songs.
I had some fun making up the tape:.

I named the compilation "Touchdown on Planet Punk"

The Awakening   (From SR - something to start the tape)
Orgone Accumulator  (from Undisclosed Files)
Deathtrap   (PXR5)
Watching the Grass Grow  (Undisclosed Files)
Uncle Sam's On Mars   (Hawklords Live Weird tape)
Reptoid Vision  (Distant Horizons)
Urban Guerilla  (Hawklords Live Weird tape)
Social Alliance   (Zones/Stonehenge CD)
Out Of The Shadows  (exerpt from California Brainstorm)
Spirit of the Age   (Hawklords Live Weird tape)
Coded Languages    (Choose Your Masques)
Fahrenheit 451    (Sonic Attack)
Assassins         (exerpt frpm Love in Space)
First Landing On Medusa  (from Weird tape - to match the start track)

It makes a really high speed Hawk tape. I'll probably have to do a copy
for myself now. The question is, was there anything I missed?

FoFP