Space punks

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Fri Nov 28 11:16:45 EST 1997

At 14:57 28.11.97 GMT, you wrote:
>One of my pals wanted a tape of the most punk influenced of Hawk songs.
>I had some fun making up the tape:.
><snippy!>
>It makes a really high speed Hawk tape. I'll probably have to do a copy
>for myself now. The question is, was there anything I missed?

>From one Hawkwind fan to 'anudder: PLENTY!! :-)

ah, such a wealth of material... I don't have time to put in my $ 0.02
right now (off to the Julebord in my monkey suit), but I'm sorta puzzled
by some selections/sources and some of your omissions..... repeating over,
in the voice of Jello Biafra, as a mantra: "I Like Short Songs!!" x 13
times might help...

Distant Horizons rules... 1999 Party bugged out my co workers... strange
looks on the street... Hawkwind... click your moon boots twice and say
"there's no place like space"... yeah....

Merry Xmas everybody?

Christian