1999 Party - Moorcock

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Nov 28 13:46:07 EST 1997

In article <3.0.2.32.19971128000435.02f533dc at online.no>, Christian
Mumford <cannibal at CUTEY.COM> writes
>At 20:11 27.11.97 +0000, you wrote:
>

>>Nah, it's Lemmy! A *younger* Lemmy (ie. less gravel eaten at this point) but
>>definitely Lemmy. I think!
>>
>>Dave
>
>Without a shadow of a doubt, that is DEFINETLY Lemmy - heard it right away :-)
>
>Christian

Well, OK, I agree that suggesting its Moorcock is slightly illogical
given his absence during the rest of the gig but having listened to it
so many times now, I cannot hear anything other than Moorcock.

What does the gig list say for personnel at this gig or the tour? (I
can't locate this file at present).

Is there anyone involved with this CD who can settle the issue?

Mark