HW: Rarest

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sat Nov 29 16:50:15 EST 1997

john.m.gray writes:

> >Wasnt there a picture of this album in one of the hawkfans?(hw14)
> >or maybe it was the collectors guide book from the griffin warrior
> >pack.

> Well, I looking at mine, the cover has an old HW picture, not really a
> picture but an inking. with the band leaning/sitting on a wall, Calvert is
> holding a pair of sunglasses.

That's the one!   I'm amazed... is there a Hawkwind album you haven't
got?

Ummmm - don't suppose you'd want to trade it for something......
I've got several Polish picture postcards (only the type with the
pictures, sadly - tho' I know someone who once told me they had an
original Polish postcard disc) and I've got an acetate of Assault and
Battery off the Warrior album that never made it to a single.

Well it was worth a try!

cheers
jill

PS: thanks for the info about Polish postcards - most interesting!

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk