OFF: Heathrow/London help

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Oct 2 11:34:02 EDT 1997

now, hold on there.
yer memory is short. we figured this out at the train station, remember?
like i said it was an accident. we called a cab, and one was there when
we got up to the road. there was already someone trying to get it, and
we asked the driver how many he was supposed to get. he said four and
since we were four, we got it.
we only _assumed_ afterwards that we had nicked yer cab, after you
arrived. man, if i had known, i would have CARRIED the both of you to
the station.

IF we actually did, i apologize endlessly.
rj