OFF: Heathrow/London help

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Oct 2 13:21:40 EDT 1997

Frank Weil wrote:

> For the record, our honeymoon is in Egypt.  We are spending a few days
> in Cairo (the pyramids, etc.), then flying to Luxor to take a cruise
> down the Nile to Aswan for four or five days (and seeing all the old
> temples along the way), and then finally flying to Abu Simbel where
> the temple of Ramses II is carved into the mountain.  We fly back home
> (Chicago) from there via Cairo and London.

Congratulations to you & your new wife:) (Might be early,but WTH!!) I know nothing
about the area you're going to,but want to wish you alot of happiness!! May your
marriage last as well as mine!! 13 years & keepin goin!!!

We shall expect a full review of the trip!! We also want pictures. :) :) :)

> Why?  Because it's there, because we haven't been there, and because
> ancient Egypt is !@$)*!&$ cool!

Frank & New wife, enjoy yourselves.Rock on,
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton
  ____/----^----\____     The greatest tool