What BOC after Workshop of the Telescopes collection?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Oct 2 14:00:48 EDT 1997

>OK, I have been listening to Workshop of the Telescopes collection
>of BOC tracks for about six months now, and I really dug Cities,
> Godzilla, Veteran, Dominance, & M.E. 262.
>
>What BOC album should I try out next?

Based on what you liked and what you have already (and what you didn't
mention off WOTT that is on other albums)

I'd recommend Cultosaurus Erectus next.  The only track off it on
WOTT is Marshall Plan, which is not representetive of the rest of
the stuff, and has a bunch of good stuff (Black Blade, Unknown Tongue,
Monsters, Lips in the Hills, et al) that kinda fits in with some of the
stuff you mentioned.

That, and the first three albums, though you have most of the tracks
(either in that version or a live version) of Secret Treaties and
B.O.C.  Maybe Tyranny & Mutation would also be good...

Oh, yeah, and Imaginos.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random