What BOC after Workshop of the Telescopes collection?

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Fri Oct 3 01:16:42 EDT 1997

Marc wrote:

<OK, I have been listening to Workshop of the Telescopes collection
of BOC tracks for about six months now, and I really dug Cities,
 Godzilla, Veteran, Dominance, & M.E. 262.

What BOC album should I try out next?>

Try Secret Treaties, definately one of their best.  Every track is good, from the opening Career of Evil to the original version of Astronomy.  I can listen to this one over and over again and never get tired of it! Two of the songs you mentioned, Dominance and ME 262 are also on this CD so if you like those, you're sure to like the rest.

Aaron