HW: Need Help on Paper

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Oct 3 08:43:09 EDT 1997

Chuck Rosenberg writes:

> Hey, ya'll.
>
> I have an opportunity to introduce to some people the literary
> contributions of HW, via Calvert and Moorcock, to some people, by way of an
> presentation for my English Lit, Romantics-present class.
>

> Publishing date for Calvert's poetry books.
>
> I guess that's all really. I just need a few basics for background and then
> I will distribute to the class copies of several pieces, probably 10
> Seconds, Awakening, Spirit of the Age, Sonic Attack, Warrior On The Edge of
> Time, etc, to read.

definitely include Calvert poems - you can probably get most of these
from the Bob Calvert page run by the guy from Germany who mails from
THING.   Can't remember the full address off hand.

Calvert also won a poetry award back in ??1980 for one of his poems
about a trip on the London Underground and don't forget the plays he
wrote.  "Kid From Silicon Gulch" was one and there was another that he
never got a chance to stage because the venue cancelled at the last
minute.

Definitely worth doing.  Congrats!!!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk